This is the ideal route for adventurers who visited Athens before and want to look beyond the tourist attractions. Let us surprise you with this alternative tour! We forget about the famous highlights in the historic center for once and explore the areas that show a different side of Athens.
- Kerameikos: the famous cemetery of ancient Athens
- Gkazi: Hip nightlife district and the site of the old gasworks (also museum)
- Philopappos hill with beautiful views
- The National Gardens
- The upscale shopping district of Kolonaki
- Numismatic Museum – home of the archaeologist Schliemann
- The university buildings of Athens
- The Evripidou street with various herbs and deli shops
- Graffiti in the Psiri district
30, – EUR per person (grouptour)
From 35, – EUR per person for a private tour (minimum participation 4 persons)
Customers who have already booked a tour highlight get a 10% discount
Our office at Arionos 14 (just behind the Thissio train/metro station in Psiri).
January / May and October / to December from 14:00 to 17:00 pm
June / September from 17:00 to 20:00 pm
Enthusiastic tourleader, trendy Cortina bike and loukoumades.
Do we visit any archaeological sights?
Our tour leader is not a licensed tour guide. In order for us to comply with Greek laws, the tour leader will provide commentary and basic information as we pass by the archaeological sites . Only licensed Tour Guides may accompany or guide you inside monuments or museums.