Do you prefer to cycle with only your own group of friends, family members, or colleagues? And do you want to enjoy a personalised tour of Athens? Instead of going for one of our regular daily group tours, you can also choose to book a private bicycle tour with us. You then get to determine at what time you start the tour and who you cycle with, too.
In addition, you can let us know what your preferences and interests are, so that we can customise the tour for you.
Discover Athens by bicycle with your own private tour guide
With an enthusiastic tour guide speaking either English, Dutch, or German (according to your choice), you get to enjoy your trip to Athens to the full. Of course, your local tour guide will adjust themselves to your wishes, giving you the room to enjoy the aspects of the city that most interest you. Do you want to see certain sights, for example? Or do you want to learn about specific events in the history of the city? Then make sure to let us know! Make your visit to Athens unforgettable and discover this amazing city with a private tour guide.
Contact us for more information about the private tours.
- The minimum price for this tour is €160 (based on 4 participants).
- For 2 participants, the price is €80 per person.
- For 3 participants, the price is €53 per person.
- For 4 or more participants, the price is €40 per person.
- From 11 participants and more, the price is €30 per person.
The meeting point for the private tours is the office of Let’s meet in Athens at number 14 Arionos. This address is situated between the Thissio metro station and the Monastiraki metro station in Psiri.
The private bicycle tours take place upon request.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Enthusiastic tour guide (English, Dutch, or German)
- Cup of coffee en route
- Use of a trendy Cortina bicycle
- A bottle of water at the start of the tour
- And, of curse, personalised tips to help you make the most of your vacation in Athens