This is the ideal route for adventurers who have visited the city before and want to experience Athens beyond the tourist attractions. Let us surprise you with this alternative tour! We forget about the famous highlights in the historic center for once and explore the areas that show a different side of Athens.
- Kerameikos: the famous cemetery of ancient Athens
- Gkazi: Hip nightlife district and the site of the old gas plant (also museum)
- Philopappos hill with beautiful views
- The National Gardens
- The upscale shopping district of Kolonaki
- Numismatic Museum – home of the archaeologist Schliemann
- The university buildings of Athens
- The Evripidou street with various herbs and deli shops
- Graffiti in the Psiri district
40, – EUR per person (grouptour)
From 45, – EUR per person for a private tour (minimum participation 4 persons)
Customers who have already booked a tour highlight get a 10% discount
Our office at Erisichthonos 54 in Thissio, which is a short 10 minutes walk away from the metrostation Thissio (green line).
January / May and October / to December from 14:00 to 17:00 pm
June / September from 17:30 to 20:30 pm
Enthusiastic tourleader, trendy Cortina bike and loukoumades.